Juuuuuuuuuuuuune

6/07/2009 09:47:00 pm / Posted by Rich /



I just noticed it is now June and with June comes five Mondays. FIVE I TELLS YA! I'm afraid I've been terribly remiss by excluding our plans for the fifth Monday. Better late than never though, particularly when womens periods are concerned am I right or am I right or am I right? Right, sooooooo, Monday June 29th will be a deepstack £100 freeze-out.


Now we recognise that our whole mantra for this season was all about accommodating this Gordon Brown induced credit crunch into our buy-ins - so between now and the event you'll be able to pay in installments. Just see me on game nights and I'll keep your payments nice and safe until the 29th. You can trust me I'm a Doctor...or at least I watch M*A*S*H every night which is the same.

So anyway yes, the chips will be 10,000 in number and the clock 30 in minutes. Much play there will be, much play. Budget for a late night though. Any questions, please email in - not that one about where babies come from though - or see me on any given Monday.

The end.

1 comments:

Jason on 7 June 2009 at 22:13

Juuuunnnneee :) I love Juuuunnneee

Post a Comment