Attenzione!

10/21/2008 03:30:00 pm / Posted by Windrush Valley Card Club /

Now that we've gone electronic, there is no excuse for dilly dallying about and having start times for our games ranging from 8:15pm to somewhere close to 9:00pm. Consequently I have no choice but to become poker direction's equivalent to Benito Mussolini, the Fox squadristi if you will...if he can get his trains running on time I ought to be able to get a few poker tournaments going on time too.

Therefore my people, from Monday the seating plans will be posted at 8:00pm and the games will begin at 8:05pm on the dot! even if I'm the only one in the room. I will allow moochers into the tournaments up to 8:15pm, but anyone arriving after that who hasn't had the common decency to ring first will not only be denied entry to our wonderful games, but also taken out to the beer garden, tied up with piano wire and beaten savagely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment