AGM and upcoming games

9/30/2008 04:29:00 pm / Posted by Windrush Valley Card Club /

I'll be honest with you, while I was physically at the AGM, I do not remember it. I'm afraid I was struck down with some sort of rare tropical form of lassa fever and was unable to concentrate. However, I'll make some stuff up just cause I feel I should.


It was decided that pretty much everything will stay the same, and some other stuff. Chris, Pete, Matt will be doing stuff as will Jimbo and myself. We'll all be doing something. I Just can't be specific at this time as to what. But it will be something awesome.

Upcoming games are as follows:-

October

6th - £40 freeze-out, Hold 'em - Buy-in will be £50 as it's a food night

*Oh yes, I remember this. The first Monday of the month game, usually a £10 re-buy will now be a £40 freeze-out. The buy-in will incorporate an extra £10. £8 for food and £2 for the high hand. No admin fee will be incurred.

13th - £20 re-buy, Hold 'em.

20th - ANNUAL CUP - £5 re-buy, Hold 'em with £5 bounty

27th - £50 + 1 re-buy + top-up, Hold 'em

November

3rd - £40 freeze-out - £50 buy-in see above,* Hold 'em

10th - £10 re-buy, Hold 'em

17th - £25 freeze-out, Hold 'em

24th - £20 re-buy, Omaha

December

1st - £40 freeze-out - £50 buy-in see above,* Hold 'em

8th - £100 Freeze-out, Hold 'em

15th - £20 Christmas Dealers Choice shenanigans.

* * *

I will update the league for week 5 when I can drive again. Possibly tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous on 30 September 2008 at 17:00

20th - ANNUAL CUP - £10 re-buy, Hold 'em
Havent we had the cup? Perhaps not?
Im sure it was the August Cup.
Anyone know?

Comment by Windrush Valley Card Club on 7 October 2008 at 17:02

Yes we did, but I don't think it was advertised as the August Cup so not too many runners showed up. Consequently we're having another one with millions of runners this time.

Post a Comment